Shipping is provided by Helthjem i Norway and Post Norway in other part of Europe.
All products marked as "in stock" will ship within 4 working days of purchase. Custom pieces take up to 20 working days to complete.
Shipping ceramics requires a lot of "cushioning"! We use paper packaging. In attempts to conserve the planet, if you are able, please re-use it again!
Please note that once package is shipped I am no longer in control of arrival times. If you are experiencing a delay please contact your local post office. Please note that if you are an international buyer shipping can take up to 6 weeks. Customs may open or hold your package without notice. There is nothing I can do about this as it just depends on how your customs office works.
If you need expedited shipping, contact us directly before placing an order and we can calculate those costs on an individual basis.
If upon receiving your purchase the item has been damaged during shipping, contact me right away. Send me a picture of the item within 24 hours of receiving them and I will refund your purchase or remake your item for you free of cost.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs
We accept online payments by all major credit and debit cards, as well as Vipps for pickup in Oslo.
Returns and exchange details
Of course we want you to be happy! Let us know upon arrival if you're not happy with your products for any reason, and we'll see what we can do about it!
Contact us within: 7 days of delivery
Dispatch items back within: 14 days of delivery.
Please note that after an order has been shipped to you we do not refund shipping costs.
If the order has been customized (name added, made in a color different from what I offer as standard) returns can not be made and orders may not be canceled once the work has been done. We can't also accept returns for items on sale.
All pieces are dish washer safe, but we recommend hand washing
Most items are also micro-wave safe, unless noted specifically on the item listing
If you are interested in a wholesale order, please get in touch and we can work out pricing and delivery details.
Each piece is distinguished by unique characteristics such as slight variations in size and color due to the hand made process. Each item is one-of-a-kind. Making pottery takes time and care. Some listings are for unique items that may vary slightly from the photograph. We do our very best to provide you with the most beautiful, best quality work possible.
All designs, content, and photography are property of Gaimika Atelier and may not be used in any other form without our prior written consent.
Who is collecting the data?
Aleksandra and Aleksandra as owner of Gaiamika Atelier, we collecting personal data.
What data is collected?
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
What is the legal basis for data processing?
We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary. Legal basis for processing for the personal data:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for ours mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
* as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services;
Will the data be made available to third parties?
We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties: [hosting, bookkeeping, mailing etc.] to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: respond to legal process or to government requests; enforce my agreements, terms and policies; prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on consent and contractual necessity.
How will the data be used?
The personal data I collect will be used for:
* fulfilling your order,
* providing customer support;
* keeping you informed on shop news and updates,
How long will the data be stored?
What rights does the data subject have?
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (a) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.